Dental Care Plans from £19.95 per month
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc).
- 20% discount on additional hygiene care.
- 10% discount on oral hygiene products purchased at the practice.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
Premium Plan £25.45 per month*
The Premium Plan offers the exactly same benefits as the Dental Care Plan but includes a visit to the hygienist every 3 months instead of twice yearly.
And there’s more…
- Treatment planning to promote good oral health for life.
- Priority bookings (evenings/early appointments).
- Production of study models when required.
- Access to Practiceplan Perks – hundreds of exclusive offers and many saving discounts from well-known brands.
By seeing the dentist and hygienist on a regular basis, it also means that we can keep a watchful eye on your oral health and arrest any problems before they have chance to develop, which could then mean a less invasive treatment in the long run and a lesser cost.
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice and excludes implants and orthodontics.
**** The price includes a small premium per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Please see the Keyfacts document for further details.