To celebrate National Smile Month and becoming a Regional Centre of Excellence for Enlighten whitening, we are giving away a premium Enlighten package worth £780!
All you have to do to enter is:
-1. Follow our Page on Instagram or Facebook
–2. Like our competition post & tag at least one friend
-3. Share the post to your feed or story
The winner will be announced on Thursday 17th June, and will receive our whitening package including:-
– Enlighten Whitening worth £595; guaranteed white teeth
– Shade B1 (most natural white tooth colour achievable). – a full checkup worth £42.50 and xrays if required (worth £59)
– A clean with the hygienist worth £83.50 (including £20 airflow treatment & £15 PPE fee) to ensure the best possible result.
What Is Enlighten?
Enlighten is a professional whitening treatment recommended for those who want guaranteed results and a beautiful, bright smile. Enlighten is different to other whitening systems because it uses a combination of techniques. Usually, you choose between home whitening and in-chair treatment but with Enlighten, you get the best of both worlds. By combining the two techniques, you can enjoy amazing results.
Enlighten is widely acknowledged as the most effective whitening system in the world. It’s the only one that guarantees a naturally whitest B1 shade for every patient, and whitens teeth up to 16 shades brighter. The results will also last forever, as long as you keep your home whitening kit well maintained and continue purchasing home whitening gel from your dentist. This will help you keep on top of your new smile well after your initial treatment.
The results speak for themselves –
By entering this competition you consent to our Terms and Conditions, which you can find below. You must have healthy teeth and gums, and the prize is as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged.
Terms and Conditions for Dental Solutions’ Enlighten Whitening Competition
Please read these terms and conditions before entering the competition. Entering the competition
constitutes an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
– The promoter of this competition is Dental Solutions LTD (registered company
no: 06242818). The registered address is 9 Henry Street, Lymm, Cheshire, WA13 0LS.
– The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
– The competition is closed to employees of Dental Solutions and their close relatives and
anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
– Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The competition
opens on Monday 24th March, 2021 and closes Thursday 17th March, 2019
To enter the competition entrants will need to follow these simple steps;